Sunday, April 09, 2006

I am officially a blogger!

Since I am not exactly good at keeping regular email contact with all my friends, I thought I'd give blogging a try! Hopefully I'll be better at this (and keep at it for more than a week..) and since I'll be traveling a lot I thought it would be a good way to keep all of you updated on what I'm doing and where I am + share pictures and stories! If I feel like it I might even post some of my deep (..?) reflections from time to time.

xoxo
Camilla

PS: I'm sure I'll have plenty of start-up isses since I'm not exactly technical so please bear with me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Godt å høre at du har det bra, jenta mi. Håper du etterhvert får kosa deg litt også.Gleder meg til flere oppdateringer. Glad i deg!
Klem fra Bitten

Anonymous said...

Fin side! Strålende vær på Konnerud i dag. Ut med sykkelen! Klemmer fra Maya