Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Life without sex?!?

So, I am enjoying yoga more and more. I really like it as an exercise and also enjoy how it helps me stress down and live my life a little bit more on the calm side (some times...). The more I practice, the more I find myself reading about yoga, the different philosophies attached to it, and the spirituality of the practice. I subscribe to Yoga Journal's daily email updates and they're great.

Then I got today's email update and it's about the importance of celibacy in yoga practice. Yikes! Fortunately there are ways "out of it" and I certainly don't think the majority of yoga practitioners live in celibacy. It's an interesting article though, if you're interested in the topic you can read more here.

(And don't worry, it won't make you feel bad about any of your lifestyle choices...).

No comments: