Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Happy New Year!


I hope 2009 will be a fantastic year for all of us! 2007 and 2008 were both a bit tough for me, so I think 2009 will be a great comeback.

Cliff and I spent Christmas in Norway, which was wonderful. It was so nice to see family and friends again! Special thoughts to Bitten&Frode and Marie&Ronny who became parents to beautiful Aurora and Eirik. Look forward to spending more time with them as they grow up!

New Years Eve was spent in Amsterdam, which was fantastic! Almost a war zone there with all the drunken people shooting fireworks all over the place, but it was so much fun. We also got to do a bit of sightseeing (Red Light District, Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, wandering along the canals). Amsterdam is a lovely city, if you haven't been there you should go! Though maybe not in December/January, I have to say it WAS a bit cold..

I hope to put out some pictures soon, I am just the world's slowest person when it comes to uploading my photos...


No comments: